Insulation & Energy-Efficiency Services Overview
Doctor Energy Smart® will gladly help you create a more energy efficient home. Starting with an on-site quote, and if needed, a manufacturer's certification for Federal homeowner's insulation tax credits, financing where available, all the way through the final Installation process.
We do it all, from thermally scanning your home for areas that leak air, both cold and hot depending on the season, to insulating your existing walls, basement, and attic. Our methods will make a marked improvement in the overall comfort of your home and will contribute to a healthier, cleaner air quality.
In general, the order of events is as follows:
- Scan your home or commercial building with a camera to determine what areas need attention.
- or .
- Insulate your attic with .
- Re-scan your house or building with thermal imaging to determine if any areas still need attention after the initial installation.
- A happy handshake and a thank you for your business with the offer to come back for any little touch-ups as needed in the future.
- Lastly, we hope that we will have left you with a great impression of Doctor Energy Smart® so that we can receive yet another great review on Angie's List and earn that ever-so-important good word of mouth!
Most home insulation installations are finished in one to two days, and the effect is usually felt the same or next day. Our thermal imaging camera, spray foam insulation, and radiant barrier foil insulation combined with our expertise leads to satisfied customers-time and time again! No job is too small for us.
Being thorough, comprehensive, and knowledgeable is the key to providing you with the results that you want and need!